Saturday, April 23, 2011

busy lifee

oh,sorry my friend,i almost 2 week din update my bloggie ady><
i was busy my favourite subject account recently=}
nothing is hard,if you put effort(=
start now,Studies as the most important in my life
i am lazy to think about any about love
love was a trouble for me-.-

skip



Girl,i Thought u are my good friend
when i feel so disappointed,
you will always at my beside and have some consolation
when i have any trouble,i will share with you that
We cognition have 8 years,almost 2000++days
Sometimes my temper, I know you will be very upset
i already put effort to change my temper
although this few day we have some quarrel,but i believe we will be good friend again
whatever,you still are best friend<33 MIYA



i will update next post as fast as possible
just wait me,all my friendd:P













No comments:

Post a Comment